You agree to the following terms and conditions (not restricted to only the following) for using our website or service:
- The Website is intended to provide general information and in some case, such as the blog is based on our opinion, as such, it should not be used or considered as a substitute for advice. Users should seek further advice if necessary before taking any action pertaining to any Materials usage or contained in the Website.
- Whilst we take utmost effort in compiling or listing the data, information, details, articles, blogs, etc. (not limited to the mentioned items) in the website. Nobody from us or contributors or the source of the information to the Website can be held responsible.
- Update of our Website and information (content) may change any time. Do take note that the content may not be the latest and we are not obliged to update it.
- The website owner is not liable or to be held responsible for all consequential, direct or indirect causes. Additionally, the website owner does not make any warranty regarding the website information or content.
- The website, information, content, trademarks, names, logos and service marks shown on this website belongs to the registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Unless with official written permission from the website owner, you agree not to construed, reconstruct or use any data / information from the website.
- External links are for your convenience and ease of use. You use them at your own risk and discreetion. However, they are beyond our control and should also be used based on the website owner terms.
- You also agree not to comment/post any information and message that is unlawful, defamatory, harmful, pornographic and against the law
- As a corporate gift company, the terms and conditions will be similar as per the industry practice. Respecting and following the local (Singapore) law is our utmost priority.